- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: Wednesday, 19 April 2017 05:22
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 4178
Having third party certification provides you with independent recognition that you have established a health and safety management system compliant with OHSAS 18001.
Having OHSAS 18001 certification can help in the following ways:
- Enhancing safety performance and reduction of hazards
- Enhances health and well-being of employees, sub-contractors and the public
- Reducing lost-time incidents and sickness and absence costs
- Improving the incident investigation process
- Improving employee motivation through employee safety participation
- Ensuring legislative and regulatory compliance
- Reducing employer liability
- Improving company image
We would be pleased to provide you with a quotation. Please see the application page for details on how to apply for certification.