Senior Compliance Engineer Vacancy
- Category: News
- Published: Wednesday, 24 January 2018 12:50
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 12629
Vacancy - Senior Compliance Engineer
Great opportunity to work at a senior level on diverse and interesting projects for UK and global top companies.
amtri veritas is a Machinery Directive Notified Body with 25 years of experience in machinery safety. We are UKAS accredited and also providing management system certification.
Due to continued growth we are looking for our Macclesfield office for a competent and practical engineer who can work independently, assimilate new information quickly, work on a wide variety of projects and who is experienced in machinery, CE compliance and working with C Type-standards.
Senior Compliance Engineer
The activities involve machinery safety inspections, providing technical support in safe machine design and CE marking requirements; drafting and review of technical files; training. The job requires someone with a breadth of engineering experience and love of machinery and involves regular travel within in the UK and some travel abroad.
Skills and requirements:
- To have familiarity with different and complex hazardous machines from a range of manufacturing sectors
- To enjoy manufacturing and machinery and have some understanding of user requirements.
- Evidence of hands-on experience with machinery, be it design, development, engineering management or maintenance.
- Some experience in technical compliance, or knowledge of, would be an advantage.
- Mechanical (possibly electrical) engineering degree with sound academic qualifications from school and university.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to write clearly in English; tact and diplomacy in customer interaction
- Attention to detail: ability to understand, interpret and apply legal requirements and standards
- A good understanding of what it means to work in an impartial manner
If successful, you will be offered a competitive salary up to £60,000, a workplace pension, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, and support with Continuous Professional Development.