Technical authoring and translation
- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: Friday, 28 April 2017 11:58
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 366
The Machinery Directive requires that all machinery must be accompanied by instructions in the official community language of the country where the machinery is placed on the market or put into service. This means as a machinery manufacturer, distributor or importer you have the duty to make sure that the instructions are available in the language of the country of the user and that they are drawn up in accordance with the 22 distinct criteria specified in the essential requirements of the Machinery Directive.
amtri veritas offers
• guidance on making your instruction manuals compliant;
• an authoring service to write your manuals for you;
• review and correction of your existing manuals;
• translation into other languages.
We have the technical knowledge to understand your product and to help you create customer-friendly, easy-to-understand and compliant documentation and instructions.
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you.