- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: Wednesday, 19 April 2017 05:23
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 973
amtri veritas can perform EC type-examinations of Annex IV machinery to Annex IX of the directive.
The examination requires submital of a representative machine for inspection of the technical file, the machinery and evidence that the manufacturing process ensures compliance with the technical file.
- Confirmation that a previous assessment has not been made by another Notified Body
- Confirmation of examination following application.
- Full examination of the technical file
- Full review and assessment of any tests performed to demonstrate compliance (or request for further testing)
- Full examination of the product
- Examination report highlighting any non-conformances found
- Pending successful completion or resolution of the non-conformances, or if none found, Certificate of Conformity
- Instructions for the maintenance of the certificate and implications for modifications of the certified product.
EC type-examination certificates are valid for 5 years and can be reissued for a new 5 year period. This process will involve confirming if any changes to the machinery, C-type standards or the technical file have taken place.