- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: Wednesday, 19 April 2017 05:22
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 202
The benefits of implementing ISO 14001 Implementing ISO 14001 is a systematic way to discover and control the effects your company has on the environment. It can help you be more environmentally responsive and reduce costs through conserving materials and energy. By reducing environmental incidents, savings can be made on insurance premiums. It also enhances the reputation of your company by demonstrating that you are committed to improving the environment.
Having ISO 14001 certification can help in the following ways:
- Identification of your environmental impacts
- Identification of your legal and regulatory requirements
- Helping to reduce the chance of prosecution
- Cost savings from improving resource use
- May help to reduce insurance premiums
- Improved company image
- Improved access to markets
We would be pleased to provide you with a quotation. Please see the application page for details on how to apply for certification.