- Category: News
- Published: Wednesday, 24 January 2018 12:50
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 223
Vacancy - Senior Compliance Engineer
amtri veritas is looking to recruit a Senior Compliance Engineer to join its CE Compliance team in Macclesfield for a role requiring a Security Check (SC).
After a training period the role of the Compliance Engineer is as follows:
- Perform machinery inspections according to Machinery Directive requirements
- Advise our customers on CE marking and machinery safety requirements
- Providing customer training both at customer sites and at our offices
- Carry out PUWER compliance checks and consultancy
- Technical file creation and review
The role is based from the Macclesfield office, however these activities may take place worldwide or at our clients’ offices. Frequent travel is a requirement of the job.
Skills and requirements:
- Mechanical or electrical degree educated engineer with sound academic qualifications from school and university
- Excellent communication skills; ability to write clearly; native English speaker; tact and diplomacy in customer interaction
- Attention to detail: ability to understand, interpret and apply legal requirements and standards
- Interest in working for an internationally operating company, with regular travel in the UK and abroad
- Evidence of hands-on machinery experience/design experience or experience in a technical compliance role would be an advantage
- A good understanding of what it means to work in an impartial manner
- You will need a full UK driver's license and your own means of transport
- A particular requirement for this role is that the candidate agrees to obtaining SC Clearance for this role. The candidate should hold British Nationality and not dual nationality.
If successful, you will be offered a competitive salary in the range of £45,000 to £55,000, depending on experience, pension contribution, 25 holidays + bank holidays, excellent training and development opportunities and an international working environment at the forefront of technology.
A written technical test will be part of the recruitment process.