Senior Compliance Engineer Vacancy
- Category: News
- Published: Wednesday, 24 January 2018 12:50
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 1473
Vacancy - Senior Compliance Engineer
Great opportunity to work at a senior level on diverse and interesting projects for UK and global top companies.
amtri veritas is a Machinery Directive Notified Body with 25 years of experience in machinery safety. We are UKAS accredited and also providing management system certification.
Due to continued growth we are looking for our Macclesfield office for a competent and practical engineer who can work independently, assimilate new information quickly, work on a wide variety of projects and who is experienced in machinery, CE compliance and working with C Type-standards.
Senior Compliance Engineer
The activities involve machinery inspections, technical support on CE marking and machinery safety, training and drafting and review of technical files. The job requires regular travel within in the UK and travel abroad.
Skills and requirements:
- Mechanical or electrical degree educated engineer with sound academic qualifications from school and university
- Excellent communication skills; ability to write clearly in English; tact and diplomacy in customer interaction
- Attention to detail: ability to understand, interpret and apply legal requirements and standards
- Evidence of hands-on machinery experience/design experience or experience in a technical compliance role would be an advantage
- A good understanding of what it means to work in an impartial manner
- A particular requirement for this role may be that the candidate agrees to obtaining SC Clearance for this role. In this case the candidate should hold British Nationality and no dual nationality.
If successful, you will be offered a competitive salary up to £60,000, a workplace pension, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, and support with Continuous Professional Development.